Monday, July 21, 2014

Book Smiles 5



Four days late isn't too late to post for #booksmiles, right?  In my defense, I was traveling out of state and didn't have strong wifi... and no I was NOT shaking uncontrollably and in the fetal position due to lack of internet service so don't even think that.  I thumb my nose at that silly connectivity.

The following book totally made me smile!  I learned about it from my friend Carolanne @RobeyLMC and it's on the Young Hoosier book list this year.

A Home for Bird by Philip Stead:


Vernon, the toad, finds a Bird and makes it his friend. He spends the entire book trying to help Bird find its home.  In the end, you will definitely be smiling as you discover where Bird belongs!  

Check it out!

And join us for #booksmiles!  Write about a book that makes you smile and post it to Twitter using the #booksmiles hashtag.  Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me smile. I may have to do one of these!

    ReplyDelete